27 September 2015

The End

You guys. Did you see the see the moon last night? It was freaking amazing. But tonight will be even better.

A Super Moon, also known as a "Blood Moon" will appear tonight!  Do you know what it means?


It means the End is here. Jesus will return on September 28, 2015.

Ummmm...that's tomorrow. Tomorrow!

Great timing since I have a dentist appointment tomorrow evening, and it's not my favorite activity in the world. Also, we're supposed to get news on our adoption on Tuesday, and since we don't know if it will be good news or bad, Jesus pre-empting the judge's decision would be cool. Oh, and it's my niece's birthday. Happy Birthday, Savannah! (Not to ruin the surprise party...but...I hope you like harp music.)

(I recently blogged about this Blood Moon over at CCFL. To read the rest of the blog, click here.)


No comments:

Post a Comment