20 August 2014

100!


I got a message from a teenager at our church. He was ordering two of the Reality Check keychains (4million minus3). A teenager with a part time job. He wanted to do his part in reducing the number of orphans in Ethiopia.  And when I delivered them, he gave me a twenty dollar bill and told me to keep the change.

This will sound cheesy, but that order really touched me. He would probably be embarrassed if I mentioned his name, but he knows who he is. Thank you!

Another friend messaged me to say her pendants had arrived, and immediately her daughters put them on and were wearing them around the house.

A friend from my high school and college days donated several hundred dollars for just one pendant. I was stunned.

And a woman I met on the Mom's board on FB ordered two of our "signature" pendants "Splendor."

Two friends bought pendants last minute as birthday gifts for family members, and a family member stocked up on them so she'll have Christmas gifts to give her coworkers.

A young mother who I knew when she was FIVE YEARS OLD (I know, hard to believe I'm that old) not only bought some pendants but is donating hand-made earrings for me to sell!

I wish I could share all the stories. Each and every sale, each and every prayer, is so greatly appreciated. We couldn't do this without you.

I've just totaled the number of sales we've had, and we're at 100 pendants sold! ONE HUNDRED. That's a lot. My niece, Melissa, ordered 97, 98, and 99. It was not intentional on her part to be the hundreth; I believe it was more a matter of procrastination. Regardless, to celebrate this milestone, Melissa will get one free pendant of her choice. (Send me a message, Melissa!)

SNEAK PEEK
The response to these simple pendants has been so overwhelming that we've decided to expand our inventory and sell them at our church's Fall Festival on September 13 in Winfield.

Our local artisan (I love using that word, if you haven't noticed) is providing SEVENTY-FIVE completely unique, one-of-a kind pendants. You guys, they are so amazing. There are different colors, shapes, and themes for whatever your interest is.

Here is a sneak peek at just a few of the many choices that will be available.
 Don't you just love the "courage" one? It would be such a lovely gift for someone who is facing a difficult time. It could easily be adapted to a key chain if the person isn't into jewelry. The multi-colored heart would be so sweet on a young girl--perhaps a reminder gift of how proud you are of her.

A few more:


Does anyone else LOVE the bronze/black sunshine? I love how organic and earthy it is. It would look great with a black top.

Here are four more that I am crazy about:


I have a friend who loves the color red. And with her golden brown skin and dark hair, she looks great in it. I chose several red pendants for her to choose from.

And if you are a fan of snow like me, you'll like the beautiful snowflake pendants. This one is in a crisp blue, but I have a few others in other shapes and sizes.

The brown square pendant on the far right...wouldn't it be perfect for a fall outfit? It has autumn written all over it.

We also have a teddy bear, a football, a smiley face, a butterfly, and many, many more.

Please come out to the Fall Festival if you're interested in any of these pendants. There will also be an antique car show, bounce houses, a petting zoo, and pony rides. And food. Delicious food. Because we're Baptist and Baptists like to eat.

And if you'd like to purchase any of the original pendants, we have about 20 of each available. I put in a rush order, and they are ready to be packaged and shipped.

Lastly, if you already received a pendant and it arrived broken, PLEASE let me know. I've only had one report of that so far, but I really want to know so I can do better with the packaging as well as replace the damaged items.

Thanks again! See you at the Fall Festival!

Luann

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you, cuz! We continue to pray for you, the children and the details.

    Love you all

    ReplyDelete